We need your support.
Our team of dedicated volunteers give their time and skills to help our vital work. They make a huge impact on making a difference in the lives of the survivors of domestic violence by providing a number of much needed services.
ASHA relies upon the goodwill of dedicated individuals to continue its work supporting South Asian women and children experiencing domestic violence.
We would not be able to deliver our life-saving and life-changing services without the support of our volunteers. You can make a change in our community by signing up to become a volunteer.
- Assist with childcare and tutoring
- Provide transportation to clients
- Donate your time for mental health and family counseling
- Provide free legal and healthcare services
- Participate in community outreach events
- Contribute your time in our fundraising events
By volunteering you will not only support your community but you will also create a health safe environment for families.